What have I been up to since my last post a month ago? Instagram will tell you:
1. Celebrated Christmas and decorated my tree with the cutest ornament I have ever seen: The Puffy Reindeer with Cinnamon Stick Legs.
2. Went ice skating in downtown Detroit.
3. Received The Awakening by Kate Chopin for Christmas this year. I love this book and it's really hard to find in stores.
4. Dressed in sequins and played Apples to Apples on New Year's Eve!
5. Became obsessed with Downton Abbey!
6. Got very excited that Zooey Deschanel is on the February 2013 issue of Glamour!
7. Aaaaand started painting the walls in my house. Turquoise in the living room? Yes!
So there you have it! My current dilemma is the bathroom color... who knew how hard it would be to pick the right shade of green? I am a tormented designer. Sometimes I think life would be way less annoying if I were totally ignorant to color choices. While usually it's a blessing, right now I'm making myself crazy. I will soon have sampled the entire green section of the Sherwin Williams paint chip book... not quite, but it feels like it! My bathroom looks like a patchwork quilt of green! I could write a book called 50 Shades of Green... sheesh.
Until next time...